The Room: A movie that you have to watch... I'm not kidding

 


Have you ever cooked something, and screwed it up so bad, that it actually taste good in a different way of the originally intended? Well, this movie it’s exactly that.

The Room: the most classic example of movies that are so bad that are good. I’m not saying that this is the best movie I’ve seen, but it certainly is the best of its class, an absolute unforgettable experience. I think that the big difference with just any bad movie it’s that this one it’s not a “poorly made film”, this one it’s exactly how it’s supposed to be, it’s full of love, it´s the masterpiece of a mastermind that it’s just beyond our common conceptions of aesthetics and narrative, the mind of an artistic alien, the mind of Tommy Wiseau.

The first time I saw The Room I wasn’t sure of what to expect; I’ve had seen some of the famous lines like “Oh hi Mark”, sure, but the whole movie it’s a different experience. I laughed a lot while watching it, but when the film was over I felt like “did I really spent one and a half hour of my life on this cr*p”… I went to sleep, I woke up the next morning, I looked through my window and I knew that I had done the right thing. And I want YOU to feel the same.

PS: there is a James Franco’s movie about the creation of The Room called “The Disaster Artist” and it’s a very good movie in the “normal” sense of the word.



Comentarios

  1. A friend recommended me this film, but I brushed it off because "why would I watch something that I know it's bad?" But you made me reconsider it haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never heard of this jaha movie, for real! but now I want to see it to understand you haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don´t know the movie but due to your description I would like to see it hahaha, sounds like a very special experience.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

Post graduate studies: one topic, many places.

My career choice